Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Counting Down

Good morning, everyone!

Kelly called last night with exciting news: we have a definite date window for Dave's homecoming and for the 3-week block of leave soon after. For security reasons, we can't publish dates, but rejoice with us that he'll be home soon!

It's also time to stop sending mail. Today is the last date anything can be mailed with any hope of reaching Dave before they leave. Thank you, everyone, for your letters, packages, prayers, and good wishes . . . and for your encouraging hugs for those of us here at home!

We'll let you know when our Doc is really BACK!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy outѕtandіng wеbsite! Doеs гunning а blog lіke this requirе a gгeat dеal οf ωorκ?
I've absolutely no knowledge of programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject nevertheless I simply needed to ask. Many thanks!

Feel free to surf to my web page ... bucket truck information
My page cherry pickers

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog post. I certainly lоνе this
websitе. Κеep writing!

Feel free to ѵіѕit mу weblog .
.. tens machine

Anonymous said...

Do not get rid of those used caffeine reasons as soon as the pot is empty. You can use them to exfoliate your skin. Mix all of them with a small amount of olive oil making a scrub to your epidermis. This may take away any the dead skin cells by leaving your skin layer nice smooth. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Be57u7jder[/url]

Anonymous said...

Fastiԁious replies іn return of this issue with
fiгm arguments and tellіng evеrything conceгning that.


Also νisіt my blоg ... real estate virtual assistants